Powered by Blogger.

Gucci 'Sofia' Crystal Embellished Platform Pump

By | 11/27/2012 03:26:00 PM Leave a Comment


I must be dreaming because I scoured the internet and came across the most beautiful platform pump that I have ever seen! I am pretty much over the overly platform stiletto but the Gucci 'Sofia' Crystal Embellished Platform Pump really caught my eye.  The gradient of the crystals that adorn this shoe are so breathtaking and eye-catching.  Although the color looks to be gold, the crystals have a blue tint to them that will enchant you.  

With a 5 inch heel and a 1 inch platform, this Gucci heel is just the right height! This delightful pump can be purchased at Nordstroms for $2,295.





Pair this shoe with:





Sources: Nordstroms, Revolve
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: